Indian super league

NEW DELHI (June 03): The Supreme Court appoints. The Committee of Administrators (CoA) it sets up gets to work and ends up being more of a problem than a solution. The failed template created by the Vinod Rai-led CoA in the case of a recalcitrant Indian cricket board, that was high on talk and seriously low on worthwhile action, may well be repeated by the one that has been put in place to administer the All India Football Federation. 

IF its recommendations are implemented in full that is.

Dec 24, 2020 14:12
MUCH HAS BEEN ALREADY BEEN WRITTEN ABOUT Indian media's biggest executive departure of 2020. The resignation of Uday Shankar as president, The Walt Disney Company APAC and chairman, Star & Disney India, announced October 8, also marks the end of arguably THE defining decade in the evolution of professional Indian sport in the 21st century. 
Nov 19, 2020 18:11
MUMBAI: The stage is set for Friday's kick-off in Goa of much awaited seventh edition of the Hero Indian Super League (ISL), the country’s first major tournament to be organised since the enforcement of a COVID-19 lockdown eight months ago.
Jun 08, 2020 20:06
LONDON: Sports analytics firm DataPOWA Monday released a list of the Indian Super League (ISL) teams as ranked by POWA index score during the global lockdown.  Analysis of multiple datasets across digital platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Google, Bing & Baidu reveal which teams are leveraging digital and mobile most effectively during the unprecedented pause in sport.
Jun 05, 2020 13:06
NEW DELHI: The All India Football Federation (AIFF) on Friday invited bids for new clubs from non-Hero I-League cities interested in joining the Hero I-League from the 2020-21 season onwards. The bids have been invited from prospective team owners from New Delhi, Ranchi, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Bhopal, Lucknow and Ahmedabad, amongst others.
Apr 30, 2020 19:04
NEW DELHI: The All India Football Federation has given Indian Super League franchise Hyderabad FC (HFC) a May 15 deadline to clear payments amounting $646,918 (almost Rs 49 million) to five players and three from the coaching staff, including former head coach Phil Brown, Hindustan Times reports. 
Feb 11, 2020 20:02
MUMBAI: In what is truly a development that has come out of left field as it finally proves true, I-League team Churchill Brothers is reportedly looking at making an entry into the Indian Super League in 2020-21 season.
Nov 28, 2019 20:11
MUMBAI: City Football Group (CFG), which owns Premier League champions Manchester City, was Thursday announced as the majority stakeholder of Indian Super League (ISL) club Mumbai City FC. Though financial terms were not divulged, CFG now holds a 65% majority stake in the club, while co-owners Bimal Prekh and Ranbir Kapoor retain the remaining 35% shares.
Oct 22, 2019 04:10
NEW DELHI: Nita Ambani, member of the International Olympic Committee (IOC) and founder chairperson, Reliance Foundation, has expressed desire to host Indian Super League (ISL) games in the Middle East and has urged major European clubs and brands to invest in the competition to benefit from the access it offers to an increasingly diverse sports market.
Oct 07, 2019 18:10
BHUBANESWAR: Freshly rebranded Indian Super League franchise Odisha FC was given a warm welcome by The Juggernauts - the fan group of the club - on their arrival in the city on Sunday.  The fans greeted the team with big banners and cheers and the players and officials also obliged the fans. The sixth edition of the Indian Super League (ISL) is scheduled to commence from October 20. 
Oct 03, 2019 19:10
MUMBAI: The All India Football Federation (AIFF) will unveil the future roadmap for Indian domestic football on October 14th at the Asian Football Confederation (AFC) headquarters in Kuala Lumpur, multiple reports confirmed Thursday.